Furusato Lodge is a large family run lodge right near the Karazawa Ski Centre.
Furusato Lodge is run by the Nishikata family and have been handed down thru the generations and expanded over the years.
Furusato Lodge has 21 rooms, a mix of traditional Japanese, western and bunks. There are 8 rooms with their own private bathrooms and 5 bunk rooms, catering for 4 to 10 guests.
- Breakfast included – Japanese and western
- English speaking staff
- Dinner can be organised by well known chef
- Wood Fireplace in foyer
- Drying room
- Mountain shuttle bus
- Communal male and female bathrooms
- Check in 15:00 / check out 10:00
Great position with:
- Closest chairlift – Karasawa Lifts and Gondola Connection – 100 m
- Train station – Togari Nozawa Onsen – 7 km
- Bus stop – Nozawa Onsen – 100 m
- Restaurants & bars – 400 m
- Convenience store – 400 m
- Rental shop – in house
A mix of Japanese style and western style beds available. Also have:
- Drying space
- Central heating