Lodge Nagano provides comfortable accommodation at prices that are very inexpensive.
The hosts are incredibly friendly and helpful and willing to support guests.
They are a very handy resource and can assist with many different requests such as organising tours and transport or providing restaurant recommendations.
360 Degree Panorama
Lodge Nagano is a fully serviced Lodge providing:
- Share & Bunk Rooms for 4 people,
- Twin Rooms (with futon beds on the floor),
- Double Rooms, and
- Some rooms with private bathrooms (the other rooms have shared toilet facilities and bathrooms).
Super Friendly English Speaking Staff
With our super friendly English and Japanese speaking staff to help with all your needs, cooked breakfast each morning in the dining room along with comfortable lounge, Lodge Nagano is a very relaxed and comfortable base for amazing skiing in Japan.
Most of the rooms have awesome views of the mountains, combine that with western style toilets and showers and Vegemite (!) for your morning toast, and you can see Lodge Nagano is wonderful budget accommodation.
“Well run ski lodge in a beautiful mountain village. Rooms large by Japanese standards. Luke, the manager, is a great guy for showing you round the town and keeping you right on where to eat and drink and what the onsen etiquette is.”
Hudson, New Hampshire
Lodge Nagano has all the facilities to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.
- Comfortable rooms with either bunk beds or comfortable tatami style Japanese futons
- Huge kitchen and great dining room
- Relaxing lounge area and chill out home theatre room
- Western-style toilets and washrooms on each floor
- Hair Dryer
- Japanese style bath and shower room on ground floor
- Laundry facilities with drying room for ski gear
- Vending machine with beers and Chu-His
- Wireless internet, TV, DVD, House Computer and Stereo
- On site ski and snowboard rental and clothing hire that is very reasonably priced
- Ski and Boot Storage room and work bench for tuning and waxing
Remember, our on site staff are here to make your stay as enjoyable as possible so don’t hesitate to ask for anything!
As a Nozawa Holidays guest, you also have access to the Takasago Ski Locker – a very easy and convenient way to store some gear whilst you hit the slopes!
You’re close to everything here at Lodge Nagano:
- Easy 10 minute stroll to the lifts (and often possible to ski most of the way home)
- Centre of the village – just a few minutes walk
- Great restaurants and bars within easy walking distance
- Very close to 2 public onsens
- Bus stop a 10 minute walk away
Our properties are all well located very close to the snow, please have a look at the below maps (click for the PDF file) to see the great positions of Lodge Nagano, lots of great places to eat and local landmarks.
Free public hot springs housed in traditional buildings all round the village. Perfect after a hard day skiing with Nozawa Onsen Restaurants, pubs, ATM, Post Office and Supermarket all an easy stroll away.
We have a property to suit every budget. See the great rates for Lodge Nagano below.
Rates (from per person per night)
- Share in bunk room – 4500 Yen
- Twin Rooms – 5500 Yen
- Double Rooms – 5500 Yen
- Single Room – 9000 Yen
Rates include a daily western breakfast!
Packages (per person)
Three’s a Magic Number: 25,500 Yen Twin Share
A great deal that includes -3 nights accommodation + 2 days lifts tickets + breakfasts
Unwind Week: 64,500 Yen Twin Share
Includes – 7 nights accommodation + 6 days lift tickets + breakfasts.
Amazing value for some of the best skiing in the world!
Feeling Like a Local: 93,000 Yen Twin Share
Includes – 10 nights accommodation + 9 days lift tickets + breakfasts
Becoming Town Mayor: 195,000 Yen Twin Share
Includes – 30 nights accommodation + unlimited lifts (season pass) + breakfasts
For true powder lovers – an unbeatable deal!
And remember, it’s even cheaper for triple or quad share!
March and April in Nozawa Onsen – Here’s Our Best Possible & Incredible Deal
- 30 Nights Stay based on Share room
- Breakfast Included
- Unlimited Days Lift Passes (Season Pass for March and April)
- Use of Village run Hot Springs
All for just 135,000 yen – that’s about $1,410 AUD at current rates, so just $45 a day for Accommodation, Breakfast, Lift Pass and lots of Fun!
(Twin/Double Room is just 160,000 Yen!)
March is still our favourite time in the Mountains with all that base usually around 3 meters plus and still some amazing powder days and so quiet it is almost a private ski resort!
Packages Made To Suit
We can design a package to suit your individual needs, with different number of days and inclusions.
Note: All prices are per person and may vary in high season.
Just contact us and ask!
With over 50 kms of trails suited to everyone from beginners to the most advanced skiers and snowboarders, Nozawa Onsen provides something for everyone.
Lodge Nagano is only 150 metres to the slopes and you can generally ski almost all the way home.
Lots of terrain, with Gondolas, high speed quads, and long runs and very few lift lines – it’s a skier and snowboarder paradise.
Check out our video of our 4 main properties below.