Studi/1bedroom apartments with all amenities. Little mini kitchen, shower space, toilet. Awesome views down into the valley and surrounding mountains. They have double beds and sofa bed or futons available for the extra person. Bench and counter space to relax and enjoy a nice glass of wine.
The famous Swiss Bakery is located in the same building for some freshly baked goods in the morning and hand made Pizzas at night.Self Contained Apartments in Nozawa Onsen are pretty rare so this is a great option for people looking for their own unique space.
Akari House also has other apartments available:
- 1 x Studio Apartment and 1 x 1bedroom apartment on the top floor with own bathroom and kitchenette
- Terrific views across the valley all the way to Myoko
- Swiss Bakery is located in the same building
- 50 meters to the Nakao Onsen and an easy flat stroll into the centre of the village
- 20,000yen per night (up to 2 guests)
- Extra people charged at Adults 5000 Yen, Children 2500 Yen
Our properties are all well located very close to the snow, please have a look at the below maps (click for the PDF file) to see the position, lots of great places to eat and local landmarks. Free public hot springs housed in traditional buildings all round the village. Perfect after a hard day skiing with Nozawa Onsen Restaurants, pubs, ATM, Post Office and Supermarket all an easy stroll away.
Akari House is located on our town map ref: C9.