New Luxury Self-Contained Lodge
Fully renovated to an amazing standard with 5 Bedrooms and 2 living rooms. It is a new standard of accommodation for Nozawa
Can book individual rooms after 15th of February subject to availability, just ask!
Please note: Late night check-ins are best avoided with on-snow accommodations.
- 5 Bedrooms and 5 Bathrooms
- Two bunk rooms, one of 4, one of 6, plus three double / twin rooms sleeping 16 in style
- Double kitchen, huge living areas (lounge and dining) plus a separate media room. Perfect for a few families
- Heated floors in kitchen and living spaces and comfortable hydronic heating throughout
- Western king beds in double bedrooms
- Fire place, ski room, drying room, internet access, washing machine; all you need
- Relaxing tatami room with beautiful views of the slopes
- A location and level of luxury that is hard to beat for a truly memorable holiday
- English speaking staff available for assistance
- Check in 15:00 / check out 10:00 (Prefer no late night check ins)
*Also a separate 1 bedroom apartment with kitchen and living room available which sleeps up to 4 adult guests.
As a guest who rented from Nozawa Holidays rental shop, you also have an access to the Ski Locker for your skis and snowboards – a very easy and convenient way to store some gear whilst you hit the slopes!
Second to none for on snow accommodation
- Nagasaka Gondola just above the Lodge
- Nagasaka Triple connecting to Hikage at the door
- Ski-in Ski-out but just 30m to a heated walking road
- Bar and restaurants adjacent during the day and a 400m walk to the village at night for Onsens and shops
- Rental available from Nozawa Holidays Rental shop and delivered to the door
- Lessons meet at Gondola Cafe down the road
- All Western-style bedding with bunk beds and double / twin combination.
- Comfortable and warm bedding and towels all supplied
- Central hydronic heating throughout
- Intimate lighting
- Every room has its own bathroom either attached or nearby
The lodge has a minimum booking period of 7 nights – 228,000 Yen per night – Sleeps 16 – 18 (max) people across 5 bedrooms (3 double bedrooms) + the 2 bunk rooms.
There is a separate one bedroom apartment as well: Minimum 7 nights – 36,000 yen per night
You can rent the entire lodge (combine the apartment with the main lodge) in one booking - 258,000 Yen per night, min 7 nights – sleeps 22.
Check-in Information for Your Stay
7875-3 Oaza-Toyosato, Nozawa-Onsen-Mura, Shimo-Takai Gun Nagano 389-2502
The nearest office: (Hours: 8am – 7pm), Lodge Nagano (No.3 on our town map).
Contacts: +81(0)269-67-0259 or +81(0)80-6936-6026 (you can use WhatsApp!)
You can go straight to your accommodation as they are expecting you. Please come to our nearest office for your check-in, town orientation, lift passes and any other enquires.
Check-in: 2pm – 7pm
Early check-ins: You are more than welcome to leave your luggage (including ski and snowboard bags) with us until you are able to check-in.
Late check-ins: Let us know if you plan to arrive after 7pm and we will leave your room numbers and any required information at the reception for that evening.
You can transfer your luggage from / to wherever you like in Japan. You can send your luggage to your accommodation directly.To send them there please write your booking names and your check-in date and we will take care of your luggage until you arrive.
Complete Your Holiday
If you haven’t seen the variety of snow services we offer to our guests, please feel free to check out what we offer.
Cash in Nozawa Onsen
Japan is predominantly a cash society, and it can be difficult to find places that accept cards as payment. Please ensure that you bring enough cash in Yen with you. You can exchange money at the airport bank, or before you leave home.
There are two ATMs in Nozawa Onsen. One is located next to the Tourist Information Office which accepts most bank cards. The other ATM is located just inside the Post Office glass sliding door, which is open until 6pm each evening.
Restaurants around Town
There are a large array of restaurants and bars around Nozawa Onsen, all of which have a uniqueness about them. Please feel free to check out our free Restaurant and Bar Guide to see what takes your fancy!
Any other questions? Check here: FAQ