Great Location In Town!
Run by the super friendly Nakamura family, this lodge is right near Chuo Terminal and the main street.
In summer the family work as carpenters and in winter they open their doors to guests.
Just a 250m walk to all the restaurants!
- Cozy simple Japanese style minshiku or pension
- 7 Japanese style Tatami rooms
- Share Japanese style bathroom and an onsen about 150m away
- Wifi in Lounge
- Great breakfast included – Japanese and Western
- The friendliest Japanese local hosts
- Access to our ski locker near the main gondola station for free
- TV in rooms
- Coin Laundry Availabvle in town
- Hair Dryer
- Onsen set Available
- Parking Available from ¥1500 / day
- Non Smoking – smoking area around entrance
Per Night Rates From:
- Adults share bath – 7000 Yen
- Kids same room – 4500 Yen
- Infant (0-2) – 2000 Yen
- Single – 10,500 Yen
Our properties are all well located very close to the snow, please have a look at the below maps (click for the PDF file) to see the great positions of Villa Nozawa, lots of great places to eat and local landmarks.
Welcome Nakamura Lodge is located on our town map ref: C7.
Free public hot springs housed in traditional buildings all round the village. Perfect after a hard day skiing with Nozawa Onsen Restaurants, pubs, ATM, Post Office and Supermarket all an easy stroll away.
Looking forward to meeting you!
The Nozawa Holidays Team