Friendly, Comfortable & Great Location!
Pearl Lodge is run by the lovely Yoshigoe family. The whole family including the very cute grand mother are on hand to ensure you have an excellent stay. Atsuko san is the mother of the house and is very caring with a lovely nature. They are a terrific family and have been running this traditional pension in Nozawa for many years, in the beautiful mountain village of Nozawa Onsen.
Great location just 100m to Karasawa Lifts and right near Villa Nozawa. Nakao Onsen also only 100m away. Some good little restaurants and bars also right near the Pearl Lodge. Including the bar at Villa Nozawa and Rotus Root along with some good food at Tonkichi for Okonomiyaki, Green Peas for Italian, Ran for a Curry and Miyamori for Chinese. Town is also only 700m flat walk away.
Facilities at Pearl Lodge
- Traditional Tatami Rooms with both private and share bathroom
- Great country home style cooking and hospitality
- Ski Storage and tuning/drying room
- Wireless Internet access – free
- Flat walk to town – about 700m
- washer- ¥500, Dryer- ¥100 (30mins)
- TVs in the rooms
Per Night Rates From:
- Adults private bath – 8000 Yen
- Kids same room – 5500 Yen
- Adults share bath – 6500 Yen
- Kids same room – 4500 Yen
- Single-9750 Yen
- Infant (0-2) – 2000 Yen
Our properties are all well located very close to the snow and the heart of the Village of Nozawa Onsen Pearl Lodge is the same, please have a look at the below maps (click for the PDF file) to see the position, lots of great places to eat and local landmarks.
Free public hot springs housed in traditional buildings all round the village. Perfect after a hard day skiing with Nozawa Onsen Restaurants, pubs, ATM, Post Office and Supermarket all an easy stroll away.
Looking forward to meeting you!
The Nozawa Holidays Team