Great food and super friendly!
Aitoku is run by the Nishikata family. The father is an Olympic Ski Jump champion, so be sure to get some useful hints off him!
Large lounge and dining room, most rooms are Japanese Tatami style and one with twin beds.
Great local experience and Villa Nozawa is just nearby if need any assistance!
Just 50m to the lifts and a flat walk into town – just 700m
- Large dining room, drying room
- Mainly tatami style rooms but also some with twin beds
- Share Japanese style shower room with Japanese bath
- Very close to slopes
- Wifi available in rooms
- Television in lounge
- Great breakfast included – Japanese and Western
- Restaurants and bar nearby
- Onsen set available
- Hair dryer available
- Laundry available – from ¥500 for washing
- Non smoking
Per Night Rates From:
- Adults share bath – 7500 Yen
- Kids same room – 6000 Yen
- Infant (0-2) – 2000 Yen
- Single – 11,250 Yen
Our properties are all well located very close to the snow, please have a look at the below maps (click for the PDF file) to see the position, lots of great places to eat and local landmarks.
Aitoku Lodge is located on our town map ref: C10.
Free public hot springs housed in traditional buildings all round the village. Perfect after a hard day skiing with Nozawa Onsen Restaurants, pubs, ATM, Post Office and Supermarket all an easy stroll away.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Nozawa Holidays Team