If you or your group should want lessons while you are staying in Nozawa then please fill in the below as soon as possible.
Spaces are limited, so make your booking now to avoid a sore bum!
We have great English Speaking in-house instructors. They are experts in both skiing and snowboarding and will be happy to give you some tips no matter what level you are: beginner, intermediate or advanced.
- Lessons prices are per instructor not per person can have up to 4 students at the same lesson price. For every additional person over 4, an extra charge will be added
- If you are only one person and prefer to join a group, we will book you a private with option of sharing with other guests if possible.
- Please note that we have a 48-hour cancellation policy and bookings cancelled within this period will be charged 100%.
Kids Group Lessons – Little Takas. Open for all kids age 5 to 10
They say you are never too old to start skiing but it sure helps if you start young! We have a lot of families come to ski in Nozawa Onsen and it is a terrific sport for the whole family to enjoy.
We will be offering beginner to intermediate kids group lessons everyday from 22nd of December until 31 of January. To join you need to commit to at least 3 days of Full lessons. If cannot make this, no problem, just book a private lesson with us. For other dates please ask if have numbers will run.
First timers must also start with a private lesson until good enough to join groups
Times and Pricing for Kids lessons
- Full Day – 8000 Yen
- Option to have them taken to lunch too
- Including Lunch break – 9500 Yen ( Food at own expense)
- Kids 5 and under lift pass is free of charge.
- Over 5 – sort tickets out when booking.
Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions 2017 – 2018
Please note that advanced bookings are strongly recommended to ensure availability. Particularly for reservations during New Years and January.
General Terms & Conditions
- All Lesson bookings are non-refundable after issuance. All products & services must be paid in full prior to start time.
- During bad weather conditions, in the event of there being no available safe terrain appropriate to run the guest’s lesson, Nozawa Holidays will cancel the lesson, in which case a full refund will be given. Refunds will not be given if there is appropriate terrain available to run the lesson, and cancellation fees (see below) will apply if a guest chooses to cancel.
- Nozawa Holidays will not be held liable for any accidents or injuries during, before or after Ski or Board lessons, Photography shoots or Equipment Rental periods. The guest acknowledges there are inherent risks associated with snowsports activities and that they undertake all activities at their own risk.
- In cases of injury or illness, a medical certificate must be provided from a medical practitioner to receive a refund.
Cancellation of any Nozawa Holidays reservation may be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +81 (0)50 5532 6026 between 8:15am and 5pm.
- Cancellations made 30 to 3 days prior will incur a 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made 2days prior will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours prior or ” No Shows” will incur a 100% cancellation fee.