Jobs Nozawa; Nozawa Holidays has been established in the traditional ski town of Nozawa Onsen for over 12 Years. We have a great international team taking care of our guests from all over the world. We run accommodation, ski school, rental shop, café and tours. Looking for genki and hard working people to join our fun team in this beautiful Village. Look here for jobs in Nozawa Onsen
Jobs Nozawa Particulars
Looking for staff to fill the following roles
UPDATE 20th August 2018 – For the coming season we have filled most spots. The following roles are still needed
- Japanese Speakers 日本語が話せるスタッフを募集しています. Native or high level mainly for Lodge staff
- Qualified Ski Instructors at least Level 2. Sorry but if only Snowboard qualified spots are full スキーインストラクター
- Cafe Manager – good experience in Managing staff, Cooking and of course Coffee カフェ スタッ
- Rental Staff スキー スノーボードのレンタルショップ スタッフ. Need some experience
If you have experience and a passion for the above we would love to hear from you. Email email@example.com
Send us your resume, a photo and a cover letter. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu
Here is a lift of jobs we normally have available
- Lodge Managers ロッジのマネージャー
- Lodge assistants ロッジ マネージャーのアシスタント
- Clean Team Manager クリーンチームのマネージャー
- Clean Team Members クリーンチーム マネージャーのアシスタント
- Rental Staff スキー スノーボードのレンタルショップ スタッフ
- Café Staff カフェ スタッ
- Chef シエフ
- Ski and Snowboard Instructors スキー スノーボードのインストラクター
- Drivers, Shovelers and all rounders ドライバー 雪かき等のアシスタント
Need to be happy, organized and enjoy taking care of people. Also be able to shovel snow we get a lot of it! Great team environment and magical town to live in.
Pay varies depending on the position but good rates and benefits.
Preference is given to Japanese Speakers and people with Working Visa for Japan. You will need to be eligible for a working holiday visa or be a permanent resident to be considered for a position.
Jobs Nozawa Benefits
Rosters are generally for 6 days a week of 7 hours a day with shifts varying.
- Season pass is subsidized
- We provide Staff Accommodation in a Japanese style Lodge near the slopes
- Discounts on ski lessons, Rentals ,Tours and other things we run
- Breakfast provided daily, Lunch and Dinner are up to you to cook or eat in one of the restaurants in the village
- Staff Dinners and get together once a month
- Chance to earn extra income if keen to pick up some extra work.
We are very busy during the season so looking for hard working fun people to join our team.
How to apply
If you have a passion for Hospitality and the snow life then please send us your resume and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org