If location is important then hard to look past Kaiya Nozawa Lodge. It is located just 50m to the slopes and an easy walk to the centre of town. It is a traditional place but very welcoming. Kaiya means Meeting House and we hope it will be a great lodge for people to meet and enjoy a friendly social atmosphere. Recently just went under a big renovation and has a great feel.
- Comfy Chill out spaces, Rental Facilities nearby, Drying room, Wood Fire Place
- Mainly Tatami style rooms but some also with Twin and Double Beds
- Communal Bathrooms freshly renovated and an Onsen about 50 m away. Sparena Outdoor Onsen also near
- Individual Shower and Toilet Cubicles
- Some rooms with own Bathroom
- Optic Fiber Internet access free to use
- Great healthy breakfast included
- Awesome views across the valley and up to the slopes
- There is also a brand new 1 bedroom self contained apartment to sleep up to a family of 4
Here is a video that shows the distance to Kaiya from the slopes. When he gets off the bus that is the home trail just next to the Sparena Onsen. He walks to a house a few doors down from Kaiya so very close to the slopes Kaiya Nozawa right near the slopes in Nozawa
As a Nozawa Holidays guest, you also have access to the Takasago Ski Locker – a very easy and convenient way to store some gear whilst you hit the slopes!