Maruji is your quintessential Japanese Traditional Ski Lodge or Minshiku. Eriko and her lovely team run a beautifully kept set up with wooden floors and perfect Tatami rooms.
The family is one of the originals and have a rich history in Ski Racing at an Olympic level.
Just around the corner from Lodge Nagano it is only about 100m to the slopes and 400m down to the restaurants and bars.
Cosy living area with fire place and comfy dining room with amazing breakfasts using local ingredients.
With an inhouse Japanese Bath and one of the local Onsens just nearby. Amazing views across the Valley from many areas on the Lodge and friendly staff make it one of our favourites.
All rooms are authentic Japanese style.
- Cosy Living Room with Fire Place, TV and Tea and Coffee
- Wireless internet
- Breakfast included – Japanese and western
- English speaking staff
- Tatami room
- Kotatsu (heating table)
- Mountain views
- Huge drying room and ski storage and tuning area
- Guest Laundry
- Japanese style bathroom with in house onsen
- Parking available on site
- Non Smoking
- Closest chairlift – Nagasaka Gondola – 300 m
- Just 100m to the slopes to click in and ski
- Bus stop – Shinden Bus Stop – 400 m
- Restaurants & bars – 400 m
- Convenience store – 500 m
- public onsen -50m
Our rates calculated per night from:
- Adult share bath – 7500 Yen
- Kids share bath with adult – 5500 Yen
- Single room – 11250 Yen
- Infant 0-2 – 2500 Yen