Mitsubachi Maya Lodge is an east meets west Japanese run Lodge.
It is located just down the road from Lodge Nagano, close to the slopes, the centre of the village and onsens. The beautiful Pink and Green building – you wont miss it!
Mitsubachi Maya Lodge has 13 rooms with a mix of Japanese and Western Style. Six rooms have their own private bathrooms.
The lodge is run by a lovely Japanese couple, the Ikedas, who are both amazing cooks and often whip up a blend of culinary delights in the kitchen.
They are farmers during the Summer so a lot of the produce comes from their own farm, including the famous Tomato Pizza Sauce and Wild Grape Wine!
Be sure to book in for dinner one night – a night to remember!
They also have a side business in carpet and wallpapering, so there are some interesting designs throughout the Lodge.
Lots of facilities including:
- Breakfast included (Japanese and Western)
- The Ikedas do not speak English but we have a English speaking staff member
- Wireless internet
- Lounge with a fireplace
- Drying room
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee all day
- Communal male and female bathrooms
Mitsubachi Maya Lodge is in a terrific position:
- Closest chairlift – Nagasaka Gondola – 400 m
- Bus stop – Shinden Bus Stop – 100 m
- Restaurants & bars – 300 m
- Convenience store – 400 m
Rates Mitsubachi Maya
Our affordable rates all calculated per night:
- Adults with ensuite – 8000 Yen
- Kids with ensuite – 5000 Yen
- Infant 0-2 – 2000 Yen
- Adults share bath (8 jo) – 6500 Yen
- Kids share bath (8 jo) – 4500 Yen
- Adults share bath (6 jo) – 6000 Yen
- Kids share bath (6 jo) – 4000 Yen
- Twin Beds – 6000 Yen
A mix of Japanese style and western style – beds available
- Family rooms available with private bathrooms
- Drying space
- Central heating