Nozawa Cottage is a self-contained cottage, right by the main gondola of Nozawa Onsen. Depending on what you’re looking for, Nozawa Cottage might be in the perfect position for you.
Set right across the road from the slopes,so you can ski in ski out and it’s only 150 meters to the main Nagasaka Gondola!
360 Degree Panorama
You can kick back in the living room and watch people gliding down the powder on one of Nozawa’s steepest runs, catch the ski jumpers on the Olympic Jump Course, or watch the kids slide past the door.
Nozawa Cottage had a pretty unique layout. The building is shaped like a triangle, and we fully renovated the inside just this year with a contemporary feel.
Comfortable For 6, But Can Sleep Up To 8
There are two main bedrooms, plus two small sleeping areas:
- The bunk sleeps 4 in comfort
- The main bedroom sleeps 2 in style
- There is then a Tatami room which can be used as a room for small children or a sitting room for the main bedroom
- There is also a loft upstairs for the young or young at heart with a semi double bed and awesome views to wake up to
Really cool house that gave us everything we needed and more. We feel the position was unbeatable, the views out the loungeroom window were priceless and the value really great.”
Nozawa Cottage is fully self-contained and has:
- Comfortable Living Area with ipod dock, TV and movies, books and magic views
- Stainless steel kitchen with all the appliances and equipment you need
- Two Western style toilets and one shower room
- Drying room for clothes and boots
- Hair dryer
As a Nozawa Holidays guest, you also have access to the Takasago Ski Locker – a very easy and convenient way to store some gear whilst you hit the slopes!
At Nozawa Cottage, you’re close to everything:
- Across the road from the slopes and just 150 metres to the main Nagasaka Gondola
- Just 400 metres to the middle of town
- A very short walk to the many great restaurants and bars
- Ski in ski out
Our Lodge Nagano is also just down the road, so we have staff on hand should you need anything anytime. Nozawa Cottage is truly a slice of heaven in Nozawa Onsen.
Our properties are all well located very close to the snow, please have a look at the below maps (click for the PDF file) to see the great position of Nozawa Cottage, lots of great places to eat and local landmarks.
Free public hot springs housed in traditional buildings all round the village. Perfect after a hard day skiing with Nozawa Onsen Restaurants, pubs, ATM, Post Office and Supermarket all an easy stroll away.
Nozawa cottage provides terrific value for fully self contained accommodation for up to 8 people right on the slopes!
- High Season 60,000 Yen a night
- Minimum 7 nights Stay unless have a gap
Special discounts for bookings before December 15th or after March 15th. Summer half price. Just ask!
- Is there a minimum stay for Nozawa Cottage?
Yes, most of our prices are based on a minimum 7 night stay.
As you might appreciate, the costs of cleaning up after shorter stays makes it very difficult to accommodate short stay guests in the Cottage.
- How many does the Cottage sleep?
The cottage sleeps a maximum of 8 people.
- How far from the slopes is the Cottage?
Excellent question – the Cottage is right beside the slopes. In fact, they’re literally across the road so you can ski in ski out.
Plus you’re only 150 metres from the main Nagasaka Gondola!
- How far to the centre of town?
The centre of town is 400 metres away – there are many terrific restaurants scattered throughout the town so you’re never too far away!
Check out our video of our 4 main properties below.