Arguably set in the best position in the Village, Nozawa House sleeps up to 8 persons and is a fully self-contained ski house right in the middle of the snow and still near the village!
Please note: late night check-ins are best avoided with on-snow accommodations.
360 Degree Panorama
All this and with no immediate neighbours means you’ll enjoy a private, tranquil holiday escape. Magnificent views out to the forest, ski lifts and across the valley and village.
3 Bedrooms Sleeps 8
The beautiful, self-contained Nozawa House house is made up of three bedrooms, and can comfortably sleep 8 people in a blend of Western and Japanese style.
- One bedroom has a double bed,
- One has two bunk beds, and
- One room is Japanese style with Futons for bedding.
Well equipped, the house has two Western style toilets (one on the ground floor, one on the second) with wash basins and a shower room with a big bath that looks out over the stream below.
The kitchen has everything you need, with a fridge, microwave, gas stove, and more.
The open dining area allows you to enjoy your home-cooked meals while you gaze out over the village and valley below.
“Breathtaking! Can’t think of a better position for a skiing holiday.
Really appreciated the extra space and the nicely furnished house. And having Mark check in for a chat and to make sure all was okay was lovely.”
Sarah B, Canada
Nozawa House is fully self-contained and has everything to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.
- Three Bedrooms – one with double bed, one with two bunk beds to sleep 4 and one Japanese style with Futons to sleep 2 or 3
- Can sleep 8 people comfortably in a blend of Western and Japanese style
- Great kitchen with all you need, fridge, microwave, gas stove and more
- Two toilets, one on the ground floor and one on the second both with wash basins
- Hair dryer
- One shower room with a big bath that looks out over the stream below
- Open Dining area with magic views over the village and valley beyond
- Cozy chill out living room with DVD player, Stereo and big TV
- Ski storage area downstairs so you can ski back to your front door
As a Nozawa Holidays guest, you also have access to the Takasago Ski Locker – a very easy and convenient way to store some gear whilst you hit the slopes!
At Nozawa House, you’re close to everything:
- A very short walk to the many great restaurants and bars
- 50 metres to a public onsen
- Ski to your front door and walk to Yu Road to get back up
- Yu-road (moving walkway) is down the road to get to Hikage station and the kids park
Nozawa House is located on the snow! Please have a look at the below maps (click for the PDF file) to see the great positions of Nozawa House, lots of great places to eat and local landmarks.
Free public hot springs housed in traditional buildings all round the village. Perfect after a hard day skiing with Nozawa Onsen Restaurants, pubs, ATM, Post Office and Supermarket all a very easy stroll away.
We believe the rate for Nozawa House is unbeatable value for a house that’s actually on the snow!
- High season prices starting from 70,000 Yen per night, sleeps up to 8 people
- Early March prices starting from 64,750 Yen per night, sleeps up to 8 people
- Off peak season prices starting from 59,500 Yen per night, sleeps up to 8 people
- Minimum 7 nights stay
Special: Summer half price just ask!
- Is there a minimum stay for Nozawa House?
Yes, most of our prices are based on a minimum 7 night stay.
As you might appreciate, the costs of cleaning up after shorter stays makes it very difficult to accommodate short stay guests in the Cottage.
- How many does the House sleep?
The House sleeps a maximum of 8 people but 9 at a squeeze with an extra cost .
It’s a very comfortable house with a blend of Western and Japanese style bedding.
- How far from the slopes is the House?
You’re right on the slopes and can literally ski back to your front door and then walk to Yu Road the moving walk way to get back up. If has not snowed too much and a good skier you can ski to the Yu road too.
- How far to the centre of town?
The centre of town is just a short walk (about 300 metres) away – there are many terrific restaurants scattered throughout the town so you’re never too far away.
The nearest Onsen is just 50 metres away.