Seisenso is an older Japanese style lodge conveniently located just metres from the centre of the village.
Run by a lovely couple, Kiku and Yumiko who lived in Canada for many years so speak English.
They run a Ramen noodle restaurant and a Bourbon bar “Stay”, which offers discounted rates for in-house guests.
Another big plus is they have their own onsen in the lodge which is great after a day on the slopes.
- Wireless internet connection available in rooms
- English speaking staff
- Breakfast included – Western style
- TV in rooms
- drying room
- mountain resort shuttle bus stop at door
- Japanese style bathroom with in house onsen
- Onsen set available at front desk
- Hair dryer available
- Parking available upon request
- Non smoking – smoking area around entrance
Per Night Rate:
- Adult (12 and over) – from 5,900 yen with breakfast as twin share
- Kids (11 and under) – 5,750 yen with breakfast in the same room
- Kids ( 6-10yrs) – 4,100 yen with breakast in the same room
- Kids (2-5yrs) – 2,800 yen with breakfast in the same room
- infant (0-1yr) – FOC (no bed or no meal)
- Single adult – from 7,900 yen with breakfast
Our properties are all well located very close to the snow,please take a look at the below maps (Click for the PDF file) to see the position. lots of great places to eat and local landmarks,
Restaurants, pubs, ATMs, Post office and supermarket all an easy stroll away.
Looking forward to meeting you!
The Nozawa Holidays Team