Villa Nozawa has 14 beautiful room most in traditional Japanese tatami style with magnificent sweeping views across the valley and Nozawa Onsen Resort.
We completed a renovation at the start of the 2011/2012 ski season to upgrade our facilities. We even installed a fireplace!
360 Degree Panorama
Wonderful Japanese Feel
The whole Villa provides the feeling of space with large bedrooms and lounge areas and the magnificent views.
So you can best experience the Japanese feel, most of our rooms are Japanese Style Tatami rooms with really comfortable Futons.
All the rooms are bright, clean and quiet with terrific outlooks on the surrounding mountains and village.
The rooms are spacious making it great for families in particular – the managers have got kids of their own, so it is a very child friendly Villa.
- Double/Twin Tatami Room with Share Bathroom
- Double/Twin Tatami Room with Private Bathroom
- Triple Tatami Room with Share Bathroom
- Single Tatami Room with Share Bathroom
Communal Lounge A Huge Hit
With our spacious and open living area on the ground floor, there’s plenty of opportunity to relax, meet new people and chill out over a coffee or beer.
Gather around our new fireplace to shake the chill on those cold nights!
“The Villa was spotlessly clean with the rooms made up in traditional Japanese style, whilst the communal dining and lounge area was a great place to relax, chat with old and new friends and generally chill out/warm up.
The value can’t be beaten with the stay (price includes accommodation, breakfast and ski pass) being cheaper than staying in Australia and skiing (and the skiing in Nozawa is amazing with zero waiting times on lifts).”
Brendon S, Queensland
Villa Nozawa has all the facilities to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.
- Only 100m to the slopes
- Spacious rooms
- Relaxing lounge area and chill out home theatre room
- Fireplace to shake off the chill
- Huge communal kitchen and dining room
- The flexibility of using the kitchen to cook your own meals
- Western style toilets and showers on every floor
- Hair Dryer
- Wireless & Public Internet, TV, DVD, lots of great movies and stereo
- Laundry facilities with drying room for ski gear
- Beer and Drink Vending Machine
- Huge ski room and work bench
- English speaking staff
- Rental equipment
- Ski & snowboard lessons
- Village hotsprings free to use
Breakfast is largely western style with cereal and toast, and you may even find Vegemite to make you feel at home. A hot dish is also provided that often has a Japanese twist. Tea and coffee is available throughout the day.
As a Nozawa Holidays guest, you also have access to the Takasago Ski Locker – a very easy and convenient way to store some gear whilst you hit the slopes!
You’re close to everything here at Villa Nozawa:
- 100 metre walk to the lifts
- Great restaurants and bars within easy walking distance
- 50 metres to a public onsen
- Bus stop a 2 minute walk away
Our properties are all well located very close to the snow, please have a look at the below maps (click for the PDF file) to see the great positions of Villa Nozawa, lots of great places to eat and local landmarks.
Free public hot springs housed in traditional buildings all round the village. Perfect after a hard day skiing with Nozawa Onsen Restaurants, pubs, ATM, Post Office and Supermarket all an easy stroll away.
Rates (per person per night)
- Double/Twin Tatami – Share Bathroom – 7000 Yen
- Double/Twin Tatami – Private Bathroom – 8500 Yen
- Triple Tatami – Share Bathroom – 6000 Yen
- Single tatami – Share Bathroom – 10000 Yen
Rates include a daily western breakfast!
Children under 15 half price in same room
Packages (per person)
Three’s a Magic Number: 28,500 Yen Twin Share
A great deal that includes – 3 nights accommodation + 2 days lifts tickets + breakfasts
Unwind Week: 71,500 Yen Twin Share
Includes – 7 nights accommodation + 6 days lift tickets + breakfasts.
Amazing value for some of the best skiing in the world!
Feeling Like a Local: 103,000 Yen Twin Share
Includes – 10 nights accommodation + 9 days lift tickets + breakfasts
And remember, it’s even cheaper for triple or quad share!
Packages Made To Suit
We can design a package to suit your individual needs, with different number of days and inclusions.
Just contact us and ask!
Check out our video of our 4 main properties below.