Nozawa Gondola Apartments have four apartments available:
- Nozawa Gondola Apartment 1
- Nozawa Gondola Apartment 2
- Nozawa Gondola Apartment 3
- Nozawa Gondola Apartment 4
On any Ski Holiday Location can play a major role in your holiday experience. All of Nozawa Holidays properties are within walking distance to the ski slopes and the Village. Nozawa is a pretty compact little town so nothing is far away. However our latest accommodation offering takes it all to the next level, located just 20 meters from the slopes and another 30 meters to the Gondola or even closer to a Ski Lift. Beautifully designed and crafted by local tradesmen along with international designers Hepburn Design.
Not only the location but the set up are sure to make you feel right at home and ensure you have a holiday in Nozawa Onsen to remember for many years to come.
Facilities to make for a perfect stay – All apartments have the following
- Self Contained with brand new stylish and practical kitchens with all the appliances including dish washers
- Own contemporary spacious Bathrooms with Western Toilets
- Underfloor heating using Eco Heat pump system and beautiful oak wooden floors
- High Speed Fibre Optic Internet and Amazon TV for Netflix
- Open plan living, dining kitchen with views of Village and surrounding mountains
- Just a stones throw to the slopes and Gondola
- Heated drying room and Ski Storage Area
- Bilingual Staff on hand to help with anything you need
- Cosy Foyer Lounge space with Fire Place for Apres drinks
- Free Onsen just 200m away and all equipment supplied
Unit 3 is a 3 bedroom apartment sleeps 8people
- High season prices starting from 75,000 Yen per night
- Early March prices starting from 69,375 Yen per night
- Off peak season prices starting from 63,750 Yen per night
- Minimum 7 nights stay in winter
Special: Summer deal just ask!
With the full support of the Nozawa Holidays staff and access to Rentals, Lessons, Tours and more Nozawa Gondola Apartments (on our town map No.7) will be hard to beat for your next stay in Nozawa Onsen Japan
Free public hot springs housed in traditional buildings all round the village. Perfect after a hard day skiing with Nozawa Onsen restaurants, pubs, ATMs, the Post Office, and supermarket all an easy stroll away.
Check-in Information for Your Stay
7820-8 Oaza-Toyosato, Nozawa Onsen Mura, Shimo-Takai Gun
389-2502 長野県下高井郡野沢温泉村大字豊郷 7820-8
Contacts: +81(0)269-67-0467 or +81(0)80-6936-6026 (you can use WhatsApp!)
Check-in: 2pm – 7pm
Early check-ins: Please come to Nozawa Central. You are more than welcome to leave your luggage (including ski and snowboard bags) with us until you are able to check-in.
Late check-ins: Let us know if you plan to arrive after 7pm and we will leave the door unlocked.
Please note:If checking-in before 7pm, please come to Nozawa Central for a town orientation and to collect your lift vouchers as well as rental gear if required. If checking-in after 7pm, you can go directly to your accommodation. Please get off the bus at Chuo Terminal and take a taxi to as close to the accommodation.
You can transfer your luggage from / to wherever you like in Japan. To send them to us please write your booking names and your check-in date and we will take care of your luggage until you arrive.
Complete Your Holiday
If you haven’t seen the variety of snow services we offer to our guests, please feel free to check out what we offer.
Cash in Nozawa Onsen
Japan is predominantly a cash society, and it can be difficult to find places that accept cards as payment. Please ensure that you bring enough cash in Yen with you. You can exchange money at the airport bank, or before you leave home.
There are two ATMs in Nozawa Onsen. One is located next to the Tourist Information Office which accepts most bank cards. The other ATM is located just inside the Post Office glass sliding door, which is open until 6pm each evening.
Restaurants around Town
There are a large array of restaurants and bars around Nozawa Onsen, all of which have a uniqueness about them. Please feel free to check out our free Restaurant and Bar Guide to see what takes your fancy!
Any other questions? Check here: FAQ