One of the longest running Traditional Ryokan and most amazing in Nozawa!
This classic Japanese style Ryokan with amazing wooden architecture and interiors. Impeccable Japanese service and atmosphere. Ideally located next to Ogama the cooking Onsen!
If you want a splurge, it is sure to be a stay to remember!
- Inhouse Onsen baths
- Unique lounge areas and dining experience
- Mainly Tatami style rooms but also some with raised Twin Beds
- Most rooms have own bathroom but some with only WC and use of Onsen
- Free Internet Access
- Views over the cooking onsens and village
- Amazing breakfast included
- Ask about Kaiseki Dinner – yum!
- One of few traditional Japanese Ryokan Experience.
Per Night Rates From:
- Adults – 16,000 Yen per person
Our properties are all well located very close to the snow, please have a look at the below maps (click for the PDF file) to see the position, lots of great places to eat and local landmarks.
Free public hot springs housed in traditional buildings all round the village. Perfect after a hard day skiing with Nozawa Onsen Restaurants, pubs, ATM, Post Office and Supermarket all an easy stroll away.
Looking forward to meeting you!
The Nozawa Holidays Team