Akari Apartments was taken over by two of our long term staff Kyoko and Gab and they converted the building into comfortable and spacious apartments. In a great area of the Village just 200m to the slopes, 50 meters to the Nakao Onsen and an easy flat stroll into the centre of the village. The famous Swiss Bakery is located in the same building for some freshly baked goods in the morning and hand made Pizzas at night. Some other good restaurants and bars are nearby too. Self Contained Apartments in Nozawa Onsen are pretty rare so this is a great option for people looking for their own unique space.
There are 4 apartments in total.
- 4 Bedroom 2 bathroom huge apartment taking over the whole 2nd floor
- Mix of western and Japanese Style Tatami style rooms
- Main Bathroom and Ensuite for the Master and an Onsen just 50 m away
- 2 x Studio Apartments on the top floor with own bathroom and kitchenette
- 1 x 3 Bedroom Apartment on the ground floor
- Terrific views across the valley all the way to Myoko
- Great location just 200m to Karasawa lifts and flat 700m walk to town
- Swiss Bakery is located in the same building
Villa Nozawa is just around the corner from Akari Apartments so Nozawa Holidays Staff are nearby for anything you need
- 3 Bedroom – 50,000 Yen ( Up to 8 Guests)
- 4 Bedroom – 70,000 Yen ( Up to 10 Guests)
- 1 Room Studios – 20,000 Yen ( Up to 2 Guests)
- Extra people charged at Adults 5000 Yen, Children 2500 Yen
Our properties are all well located very close to the snow, please have a look at the below maps (click for the PDF file) to see the position, lots of great places to eat and local landmarks. Free public hot springs housed in traditional buildings all round the village. Perfect after a hard day skiing with Nozawa Onsen Restaurants, pubs, ATM, Post Office and Supermarket all an easy stroll away.
Akari House is located on our town map ref: C9.