Running for the whole month of October 2017
Nestled in the Japan Alps Nozawa is a magical place steeped in culture and natural beauty. Nozawa Onsen is a very traditional town with amazing hot springs, temples, friendly locals, and peaceful atmosphere. The perfect destination to indulge in Yoga and meditation while relaxing in the natural hot springs, fresh local produce and peaceful environment of this traditional mountain farming village.
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- Healthy Breakfast everyday
- 6 Days of Yoga and Meditation, two classes per day
- Use of all the Village Run Hotsprings Perfect way to relax between sessions
- English Speaking Staff to help with all your needs
- Lots of optional activities and tours available at extra cost
- Including; Mountain Biking, Hiking, SUP Paddling, Tours to nearby villages
All from just 76,000 Yen per person Twin Share or $AUD 895 (At Current Rates)
Single rate 94,000 Yen per person or $AUD 1105
The Retreat runs for the whole month of October. You can choose which dates you’d like to attend, and longer stays are discounted. Please ask about the dates you’re interested in and we’ll provide you with a price.
You’ll be staying at the beautiful Kaiya Nozawa Lodge in Nozawa Onsen. It has traditional Japanese style Tatami Rooms, and Western rooms are also available if you prefer.
Instructors for the Retreat – Yoga Retreat Nozawa Onsen Japan
Experienced Instructor and long-term lover of Japan Phoebe is running the Course a long with local support team.
Phoebe’s passion for movement began as a child finding gymnastics and dance. Discovering yoga in 2000 as an adult and the connection of conscious breath linked with movement ~ was love at first sight. Her practice and study of yoga has evolved from dynamic Vinyasa Flow, to it’s polar opposite of Yin Yoga, to powerful Jivamukti Yoga, and now to a classical Hatha Yoga based practice of Hridaya Yoga and Meditation.
The combined practice of contemplative yoga asana and meditation has been a profound source of peace, love, healing, great physical and emotional freedom ~ all whilst opening and awakening the heart. Newbies to yoga and meditation, oldies to it ~ are all welcome on the journey to this beautiful and historic Japanese town ~ leading directly back to your Self.
Lots of other great activities and places to explore in your down time including;
- Mountain Biking
- Massage and Spa
- SUP and Kayak Paddling
- National Parks and famous Monkey Park
- Visit nearby villages and cultural activities
- Explore Nozawa and soak in the 13 Free Hotsprings
- Japanese Cooking and Ikebana Flower Arranging Classes
- These are an extra cost but great value
For more information or to make a booking please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill book/enquire below!
Book or Enquire Now