Nozawa Central has three apartments to choose from:
- 101 (three bedroom ground floor)
- 201 (two bedroom middle floor) (currently viewing)
- 301 (three bedroom top floor)
Just check out what others say on Trip Advisor!
Set towards the middle of Nozawa Onsen, Nozawa Central is in the right spot to enjoy this wonderful village. These are some of the largest apartments in the Village, and have been recently renovated. We also have a great ski locker on the slopes near the main Gondola to leave your gear free for all guests.
#201 is a two bedroom apartment on the middle floor. It’s spacious and comfortable, and comfortably sleeps to 4 (can squeeze in 6 with extra cost). Perfect for two couples travelling together
Nozawa Central Apartments are fully self-contained and have:
- Western Style Beds and Japanese Futons
- Each Apartment has full size kitchens with all the appliances and equipment you need
- Western style toilet and Bathroom with shower and double wash basin
- Spacious living areas with Mountain views
- Hair Dryers, Heating in each room, and much more
- The Building also has
- Drying room for clothes and boots
- Rental store in house
- Free Wi-fi throughout the building
As a Nozawa Holidays guest, you also have access to the Takasago Ski Locker – a very easy and convenient way to store your gear. Situated near the slopes and main Nagasaka Gondola
At Nozawa Central Lodge, you’re close to everything:
- Just 300 metres to the slopes
- Just 300 metres to the middle of town
- A very short walk to the many great restaurants and bars
- Sparena also over the road
Free public hot springs housed in traditional buildings all round the village. Perfect after a hard day skiing with Nozawa Onsen Restaurants, pubs, ATM, Post Office and Supermarket all an easy stroll away.
Nozawa Central provides terrific value for fully self contained accommodation
2 Bedroom Apartments
- High season prices starting from just 50,000 Yen per night, sleeps up to 4 people
- Early March prices start from 46,250 Yen per night, sleeps up to 4 people
- Off peak season prices starting from 42,500 Yen per night, sleeps up to 4 people
- Minimum of 7 nights stay
Enquire now to request a quote for your stay!
- Is there a minimum stay for Nozawa Central?
Yes, most of our prices are based on a minimum 7 night stay.
- How many does the 2 bedroom sleep?
2 Bedroom is best for 4 but can have up to 6 if needed at an extra fee
- How far from the slopes is Nozawa Central?
Just 300m to the slopes and we have a ski locker free to use with a drying room near the main Gondola
- How far to the centre of town?
The centre of town is 300 metres away – there are many terrific restaurants scattered throughout the town so you’re never too far away!