Nozawa Central has three apartments to choose from:
- 101 (three bedroom ground floor)
- 201 (two bedroom middle floor)
- 301 (three bedroom top floor) (currently viewing)
Just check out what others say on Trip Advisor!
Set almost in the middle of Nozawa Onsen, Nozawa Central is in the right spot to enjoy this wonderful village. These are some of the largest apartments in the village, and have just recently been renovated. We also have a very convenient ski locker on the slopes near the main Gondola to leave your gear – free for all guests.
Central Apartment #301 is a three bedroom apartment on the top floor. It’s spacious, modern, and comfortably sleeps up to 8 people. Perfect for a group traveling together!
Nozawa Central Apartments are fully self-contained and have:
- Western-style beds and Japanese futons
- Each apartment has full size kitchens with all the appliances and equipment you need
- Western style toilet and bathroom with shower and double wash basin
- Spacious living areas with mountain views
- Hair dryers, heating in each room, and much more
- The building also has:
- Drying room for clothes and boots
- Washer / dryer
- Rental store in house
- Free Wifi throughout the building
As a guest who rented from Nozawa Holidays rental shop, you also have an access to the Ski Locker for your skis and snowboards – a very easy and convenient way to store some gear whilst you hit the slopes!
At Nozawa Central Lodge, you’re close to everything:
- Just 300 metres to the slopes
- Just 300 metres to the middle of town
- A very short walk to the many great restaurants and bars
- Sparena also just over the road
There are free public hot springs housed in traditional buildings all round the village. Perfect after a hard day of skiing with local restaurants, pubs, ATMs, the Post Office and supermarket all a very easy stroll away.
Nozawa Central provides terrific value for fully self-contained accommodation
- High season prices starting from just 75,000 Yen per night, sleeps up to 8 people
- Early March prices start from just 69,375 Yen per night, sleeps up to 8 people
- Off peak season prices starting from 63,750 Yen per night, sleeps up to 8 people
- Minimum of 7 nights stay
Special: Summer deal just ask!
Check-in Information for Your Stay
Address: 6739-11 Oaza-Toyosato, Nozawa-Onsen-Mura, Shimo-Takai Gun Nagano 389-2502
Contacts: +81(0)269-67-0467 or +81(0)80-6935-6026 (you can use WhatsApp!)
Getting here from the bus stop:
Check-in: 2pm – 7pm
Early check-ins: You are more than welcome to leave your luggage (including ski and snowboard bags) with us until you are able to check-in.
Late check-ins: Let us know if you plan to arrive after 7pm and we will leave the door unlocked.
Office hours: 8am – 7pm
You can transfer your luggage from / to wherever you like in Japan. To send them to us please write your booking names and your check-in date and we will take care of your luggage until you arrive.
Complete Your Holiday
If you haven’t seen the variety of snow services we offer to our guests, please feel free to check out what we offer.
Cash in Nozawa Onsen
Japan is predominantly a cash society, and it can be difficult to find places that accept cards as payment. Please ensure that you bring enough cash in Yen with you. You can exchange money at the airport bank, or before you leave home.
There are two ATMs in Nozawa Onsen. One is located next to the Tourist Information Office which accepts most bank cards. The other ATM is located just inside the Post Office glass sliding door, which is open until 6pm each evening.
Restaurants around Town
There are a large array of restaurants and bars around Nozawa Onsen, all of which have a uniqueness about them. Please feel free to check out our free Restaurant and Bar Guide to see what takes your fancy!
Any other questions? Check here: FAQ