If you have been to Nozawa before you may have sat in the gondola and looked across the valley at these good size mountains and wondered what they are like. Mt Myoko is the front mountain you see and looks impressive standing at 2454 meters above sea level.
The base of the mountain consists of 4 ski resorts Akakura Onsen, Akakura Kanko, Ikenotaira Onsen or Myoko Suginohara linked together by shuttle bus. Delivering a great mix of terrain and that amazing amount of powder snow that we also get in Nozawa.
We have teamed up with the guys at Destination Joetsu Myoko to bring you an awesome package that you can combine our two beautiful resorts in one trip with the March Magic Deal.
March can be one of the best months in the mountains with a huge base, still some good dumps but also some sunny days and no crowds
Nozawa Myoko Ski Package Combined deal includes
- 10 Nights Stay (5 Myoko, 5 Nozawa);
- Daily breakfast;
- 8 Days ski passes
- Use of all the village hot springs (Nozawa only);
- Local knowledge and experience from the area’s locally based and trusted experts;
Nozawa Myoko Ski Package; Rate per person
- All of the above is for just 99,500 yen per adult for this Myoko Nozawa Ski Package!
- Kids 7-15 years old – 59,500 yen (sharing same room)
- Kids 3-6 years old – 39,500 yen (sharing same room)
- Kids 0-2 years old – free (when sharing beds, no meals)
Can tailor make a package to suit for a different number of people or different dates so just ask
What are the inclusions and extras of the Myoko Nozawa ski package?
- Includes 8 days tickets (4 days – Nozawa, 4 days – Akakura Onsen, Akakura Kanko, Ikenotaira Onsen or Myoko Suginohara)
- Optional intra-resort transfer + 7,000 yen per person
- Optional one day Madarao Kogen (ski only) + 5,000 per person
Nozawa Myoko Ski Package: Other Information
- Cost is based on twin room with shared bathroom/hot spring. Ensuite rooms may be available for + 1,000 pp/pn;
- Ski school and ski rental not included but can be arranged easily;
- Available from 1 March, 2017 until lifts close;
- All bookings must be confirmed by July 31, 2016.
Myoko Nozawa ski package: How to book
We look forward to hearing from you.