Kaiya Nozawa went under a big renovation just before last season. It is a cosy little boutique lodge with only 9 guest rooms and in the perfect location.
Located just 50m to the slopes, can almost ski back to the door, and an easy stroll into the center of the village and all the restaurants and bars. Great location to take full advantage of the Onsens too, with Akiha free public onsen a few doors up and Sparena Private outdoor Onsen over the road.
Other features of ski lodge Kaiya
- Cosy Fireplace and lounge room
- Amazing views across the valley from most rooms
- Large drying room and ski room in house with waxing bench
- The free Nozawa Holidays Ski Locker is just above the lodge on the slopes next to Neo Bar
- Funky little Apres Bar in the lodge and free Wifi
- Delicious home cooked breakfast included
- Brand new individual showers and toilets and some rooms with own bathroom
- Mainly Traditional Japanese style rooms and some with western beds
- Friendly knowledgeable hosts and great vibe
Already proving to be very popular due to its location and friendly feel so get in early. It is located just up the road from Lodge Nagano so also get the full support of all the Nozawa Holidays staff there. Luke, Mariko and the team
Here is a link to look and book
Also a link to see some of their great reviews