Espoir Ebisu Lodge is a very impressive looking lodge when you walk up and the lights are on you feel like you are home. The view from the inside is just as amazing. It is owned and run by Hagiwara family and the Father is the deputy Mayor of the Nozawa Onsen Village. They have been running the lodge here for 3 generations so hospitality is in the blood.
There are still a few generations of the family living under the same roof there so some very cute grandchildren you see occasionally too on their way to school. The Nozawa Holidays team are located right across the road and always on hand to help with anything you need or if there is an emergency. Bilingual Japanese/English Speaking staff that know the town and area very well and can help with what ever you need. Feel free to drop in anytime to Nozawa Central and also can sort all your rental needs, Lessons, Tours and Transfers.
Some of the great things about Espoir Ebisu Lodge
– Mix of western and Japanese rooms all have own Toilet in the room
– Spacious Dining Room with amazing views and delicious breakfast included ask about dinners
– Non smoking lodge and free highspeed wifi
– Located right next to the Sparena Outdoor Onsen with free passes available for Guests
– Very close to the slopes about 100m from the home trail and easy walk to town
– Lovely and knowledgeable Local hosts with Nozawa Central Rentals and Office just over the road for any assistance you need
Still some good availability during the season at Ebisu Lodge
– From 3rd of January for 4 nights
– From 9th of January for 5 nights
– From 25th of January for 6 nights
– February and March also has good availability so just ask.
Here is a link to look and book