As you head into the weekend, here is a little video of Nozawa Onsen that we did together with the Nagano Tourist board a few years back. Gives a bit of insight into what a ski holiday to Japan could look like and will help you with planning your next adventure. Lots of great snow, good food, warming onsens and ofcourse all roads lead to a Karaoke bar!
Have a little look and drop us a mail if keen to get amongst it all this coming winter to firstname.lastname@example.org
At the peak of skiings popularity in Japan there were over 600 ski resorts to chose from! Since the bubble burst that is probably more like 300 resorts now. So why chose Nozawa Onsen from all of those? Good question here are a few good reasons;
- Traditional Japanese Feeling Resort so get to enjoy the culture as well as the skiing
- It is the biggest stand alone resort in Japan with over 1000m vertical so lots of great terrain
- Easy Access only 2 hours by train from Tokyo so need of an extra flight
- Onsens or hot springs we have 13 free ones in town to use and lots of private ones too
- Terrific family resort with lots of facilities, english speaking ski schools, rental shops and day care
- Food and drink! Lots of amazing options here with over 35 restaurants in town and more on the mountain
- The people. You will find the locals in Nozawa some of the friendliest you will ever meet.
There are lots more reasons to choose Nozawa Onsen as the destination for your nest snow holiday but also check out these great videos and browse the Nozawa Holidays site for more tips and insight
We have a great team of knowledgeabe staff on hand to help you with planning your Nozawa Holiday whether you are a family, group of friends or travelling solo we have options to suit everyone so please just get in touch thru the site.