Ski Japan May
Ski Japan in May. Skyline course in Nozawa now in May and in the second shot from March. Still looks like you could take a slide down it!
This year ofcourse our season was cut short by the dreaded Rona Virus but most years the ski Resort is open until May the 6th the end of the Golden Week holiday. The snow is totally spring skiing as can be expected but if you are looking for somewhere cool to open Golden week or early May in Japan then Nozawa is a great choice as you can still get a few turns in and there are so many other cool things to do.
Ski Japan May
May Activities in Nozawa Onsen Japan
- Check out the Sakura or Cherry Blossoms they are normally in full bloom around now
- Mountain Bike it is a great time of year for Mountain Biking or just biking in general with the cool crisp air and views
- Hike of many kinds can just out on the boots and take to the mountain trails or you can also ski shoe up top
- Trail running this is growing big time in Nozawa and Japan so do it without sweating too much
- Ski Touring a perfect time of year to put some skins on and explore the mountains
- Onsen after all that exercise you are going to want to soak the muscles
- Chill out and discover all the great restaurants, bars and cafes that Nozawa has to offer . Check them out here Nozawa Good Food Guide
To book your accommodation just go to this link we are doing some amazing deals on all places in Nozawa Onsen Book Japan May