Places to stay Nozawa
The 1st of December and the first day of Winter in Japan
We are waking to a dusting of snow up top at Yamabiko and on the surrounding higher peaks. Checking the web cams and the resort has the snow guns blasting away up there too. With about 20cm expected in the next 24 hours I wonder if they are quietly hoping they may get open on Saturday.
It will be a stretch but you never know we may get more than forecast, it has happened before 🙂 Looking ahead and temps will remain reasonably cold up top sitting below 0 degrees most days with snow marks here and there.
If planning a ski trip to Nozawa this coming season we still have some good availability across the board.
- Nozawa House on the snow from the 13th of January for a week at just 75000 Yen a night.
- Nozawa Central Apartments for a White Christmas at 55000 Yen a night.
- Montefino 2 bedroom Apartment with amazing views for a week from New Years for 50000 Yen a night
- Lodge Nagano always popular also for Christmas or plenty of room early March. From just 6500 yen a night including a yummy breakfast.
- Nozawa Springs a spacious new lodge this season has spots over the season and at just 7000 Yen a night with kids half price is a gem
- Aitoku Lodge with the Nishikata family and Mr Nice guy always a favourite at 7500 Yen a night with a delicious breakfast and 50m to the lifts
Lots more great options in the Village so just jump on the site to book or get a quote; https://www.nozawaholidays.com/properties/
Winter is coming and the whole village looks forward to welcoming you back.