Lodge of the Week Nozawa Onsen – Sei Sen So Traditional Lodge
Looking for a good value friendly lodge in the centre of town with its own Onsen? Sei Sen So lodge is a great little option. Owned and operated by Kiku and Yumiko san two well known local identities about town. They also own the long running Stay Bar, Hamacho Sushi and Wanryu Ramen restaurants too. All located just up the road from Sei Sen So Lodge.
It is an older style lodge with traditional Japanese style guest rooms and dining rooms but a great location just a stones throw to the main street and also the bus stop and taxi rank. Kiku is also a talented chef and fisherman so the food is terrific. Both he and Yumiko san lived in Canada for a number of years so their English is very good and they will go out of their way to make sure you have a great stay in Nozawa Onsen.
Price Sei Sen So Traditional Lodge Nozawa – Cheap Ski Lodge Nozawa Onsen
Being a bit older it is also one of the best value lodges in Nozawa from just 5900 Yen per person per night including breakfast. Hard to get anything much cheaper in town now during the ski season. Espcecailly with its own Onsen in house and close to everything.
Facilities Sei Sen So Traditional Lodge Nozawa – Cheap Ski Lodge Nozawa Onsen
- Ski Room and Drying room in House
- High Speed Wifi
- English Speaking Staff to help with all you need
- Onsen or Hotspring in house, Mens and Ladies
- Dinner available on request and ask for Kikus famous pasta and hot sauce or the Sashimi Boat
- Discount rates at their restaurants and Stay Bar for guests
Location Sei Sen So Traditional Lodge Nozawa
Tucked away just off the main street so quiet but convenient
- Shops, Bars and Restaurants right there, including their own and lots more. Including Juntos and Shichirohei
- Shuttle bus to the slopes just up the road or can walk to the movinvg walk way or Shinyu Pair lift
- Convenience store, supermarket and Bakery all nearby
- Onsen in house otherwise lots of free village ones in the very near vicinity
Availability Sei Sen So Traditional Lodge Nozawa
- Still some rooms available for parts of January
- A white Christmas also a good option
- Feb and March also pretty good except for from the 12th of Feb for a week
In summary if looking for a good value basic style lodge in a good location with very friendly knowledgeable local owners then Sei Sen So is a great choice for your next holiday in Nozawa Onsen.
Here is a link to more details and to look and book