Lodge Of the Week in Nozawa Onsen – Nozawa Onsen Guest House
Pearl Lodge Nozawa Onsen Guest House – just 100m to the lifts, awesone friendly local hosts.
This little lodge located below the Karasawa slopes in Nozawa is a simple local Japanese lodge with perfect hosts and a warm welcome.
The Yoshigoe family runs the lodge and there are 3 generations involved in the business. Masuko san the grandmother is the heart and soul of the business and will charm you off your feet from your first meeting. Together with Mum Atsuko san, her husband and daughter you will be well taken care of while staying in Nozawa Onsen.
Facilities – Nozawa Onsen Guest House
- Rooms, all guest rooms in the lodeg are Japanese stye Tatami rooms with an equal mix of rooms with share and private bathrooms.
- High Speed Wifi internet available
- Ski Room and Drying Room
- Large dining room with western chairs and tables
- Delicious breakfast included and amazing evening meals possible on request
Style – Nozawa Onsen Guest House
It is a basic little lodge and has not been renovated for a while but the warm and friendly hosts will make you feel at ease and at home very quickly.
Location Pearl Lodge – Nozawa Onsen Guest House
Located in a nice quiet part of the village yet only 100m to the slopes and some great little bars and restaurants nearby
- Lifts and Slopes just 100m to Karasawa Lifts and contact for the Gondola
- Transport – Nakao Bus stop to Iiyama just 200m and the resort shuttle bus same
- Lots of quaint little restaurants and bars right near by like Tonkichi, Miyamori, Green Peas, Rotus Root and Villa Nozawa Bar
- Onsen – Nakao Onsen one of the biggesr just 250m and Sparena only 400m away
- Nozawa Holidays Office and all help you need only 150m away
- They have free parking at the lodge too if coming by car
Friendly local owners, great location with an Onsen just near the door, a terrific family run place to stay in Nozawa Onsen.
Here is a link to look and book this great guesthouse in Nozawa Onsen Pearl Lodge Nozawa Onsen Guesthouse