Places to Stay in Nozawa Onsen
Great places to stay in Nozawa with good availability
You might have been lucky enough to grab one of the great value flights going at the moment with Qantas, Jetstar and Singapore airlines to Japan in the sales that are ending today.
Firstly thanks a lot if have chosen Nozawa Onsen for your ski holidays and we look forward to welcoming you. Nozawa as you know is a unique traditional village and a great choice if you want an all round Japanese ski holiday. There is also a wide range of accommodation options with Japanese Style Ryokans, Minshikus or Ski Lodges, and some new self-contained Apartments and Houses to enjoy your stay in Nozawa.
As it is only a small town some options can fill fast especially during the peak season from Christmas until the end of January. Here are a few terrific options that still have good availabity during the coming snow season.
Ski Lodges and Local Inns – Places to Stay Nozawa Onsen
Peak times in January and February, here are a list and link to look and book. All great local run lodges with friendly helpful staff and fantastic locations with the back up of the Nozawa Holidays team and amenities
In January can try these for places to stay Nozawa Onsen
* Mitsubishi Maya – https://www.nozawaholidays.com/properties/mitsubachi-maya-lodge/
* Sei Sen Sou – email email@example.com for details
* Yamaguchi – email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
For February Places to stay Nozawa Onsen
* Villa Nozawa is very popular especially with families and there is a new bigger kids room this season. has a few rooms before December 30th and lots before December 22nd. Then anytime after March 12th with a few gaps in between here and there.
Here is a link to look and book https://www.nozawaholidays.com/properties/villa-nozawa-nozawa-onsen/
* Lodge Nagano is a great set up, recently renovated and great for groups and individuals also only about 100m to the slopes
Before December 29th to beat the January rush
After March 2nd anytime for anyone wanting some March Magic
Some gaps in between so just ask
Here is a link to look and book https://www.nozawaholidays.com/properties/lodge-nagano-nozawa-onsen/
Self Contained options Places Stay Nozawa Onsen
Nozawa fortunately still has mostly traditional styles of accommodation, which helps it to retain the Japanese charm. We do however realise there is a growing demand for self contained options and more are coming on line each season. Here are some amazing optons
* Nozawa Cottage
18th of December for a week
March 2nd onwards
* Nozawa Central Apartments
From Feb 6th for 6 nights or anytime after 9th of March
* Tamanegi duplex Apartments
Has good availability and a great set up for 2 families or a group of friends
Before December 27th
From 17th Jan until the end of January
After 23rd of February
* Ninjin House for Christmas from December 20th for 7 nights
* Hello Apartments From Feb 10th on anytime
* Home run Apartments from 29th of Jan
* Kamoshika Lodge from 12th of February on wards
We have lots of spaces in between too and most lodges and apartments have good availabity for Chritsmas or before them for March and April all great times to come and beat the crowds. There are lots more options for places to stay Nozawa Onsen than the ones listed too.
Just drop us a mail here for a quote
We look forward to seeing you on the slopes in Nozawa this coming winter.